Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm not scared to die!

I'm not scared to die, I'm scared on how will I die and how painful will it be.


I'm not scared to die, it's just that I don't want it to happen now. I still haven't given my best to God.


I'm not scared to die, but I sure do hope to live long enough to fulfill my dreams.


I'm not scared to die, infact, I'm much scared to lose my ability to write than dying.


I'm not scared to die, But I'm still finding the very reason why God granted me to exist.


I'm not scared to die, but I want to know when will it be, so I could stop doing my responsibilities and do what I really like to while preparing my death party.


I'm not scared to die, and if it happens earlier than we expected, I want my super close friends to know it immediately. For they are very close to my heart, and I don't want them wondering why I'm not keeping in touch anymore. Tell them immediately that I die.


I'm not scared to die, for I know that I'll be forever alive in my love ones' heart. And my on-line blogs and noteblogs will hopefully remind them that I existed not just here on Earth but in  their lives. Please do read them, it could teach you many things. It will make you smile, laugh, angry, and think.


And lastly, I'm not scared to die for I know that I'll be with God. I'll be in a place called heaven sooner or later.


(Disclaimer: This is not a death note! I'm not scared to die, but I'm not one of those suicidals. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment