Monday, August 16, 2010

Rain in my different perspective.

Usually, life gets depressing when it's raining. I don't know about you, but for me, rain gives me the feeling of loneliness, irritation and most of all laziness. And I get accustomed with these feelings whenever it rains, which made me forget the beauty that it could give me.

I almost forgot how wonderful it feels like to play with the rain until I dance along with it again after how many years. That made me realized that I'm getting old because only a child and a child at heart could enjoy every raindrop on their skin that I almost failed to do. And I don't like that idea -- that I'm getting old and I'm starting to be one of those adults who take life seriously, and failing to see the other side of things, which they can possibly do back when they were younger.

Actually in reality, life is way too easy, it's just us who are making it complicated. So what if it's raining? Why don't we just grab the opportunity to listen to its sound and realized that it's actually a music. Why don't we try to play along with it and get soaking wet just like how we do it when we were younger.  "Feel the rain on your skin", like what a song said.

Be glad on whatever life gives you and in order to do that, you must learn to see things in a different perspective. God has a reason for everything.

And by the way, call me immature if you want to, I really wouldn't mind. I don't want to get old. It's always fun to be a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment