Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm immature? How about you?

What's the real definition of maturity?

I haven't really thought about the deeper meaning of that word, until last night.

You see, I  want to live my  life the way God wants me to, but I think I need hell lot of strengths to achieve that. And so now, I must admit that I sometimes chose to live my life the way I want it.

I am fond of procrastinating. Once I started to chill and relax, it will be hard for me to move on and start to do things that I should do. It's hard, but I can win it over only if I really want to.

I'm also the kind of person who laughs at all stuffs that she thinks is way too funny. People can make me laugh so easy. And that's one thing I love about my self, the passion for laughing. It's one of my ways to enjoy life as it is.

I'm indecisive most of the time, especially when my decision will affect my life and my future. So, I'd rather go asking some of my close friends than figuring out the right thing to do on my own. That's why I love my special friends. I can surely lean on them whenever I'm in need. I thank God so much for them and for giving a not so loving but caring and real funny family. :)

But let's not talk about myself, let's talk about maturity and it's relation to me, if there's one.

Let's assume that there's a little maturity within me, how will you define it? Nah, you're not getting my point right. Maybe because you're too damn matured than me and you can't understand me because you think I'm immature.. hahahaha. Whatever!! nananana.. :P

Or maybe.. I'm too damn matured than you and you're not getting my point because you don't think like how the way I think.

So, what do you think?
Which is which? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment