Sunday, April 13, 2014

Operation Self-Improvement

We were asked to write down the things we want to improve in every aspect of our being. I was kinda excited and really hoping that I would accomplish these goals in due time. :) I know God is my Potter, He knows how to mold me and how to make me a better Christian each day :)

PHYSICAL
1. Healthy living
       -avoid eating pork
       -eat more vegetables as possible
       -have a complete 7-8 hours of sleep
       -drink lots of water

MENTAL
1. Know more about film making
2. See things more often in their bright perspective

EMOTION
1. Learn to always smile (not everybody deserves a frowning face)
2. When angry, think first before spitting out your words.
3. Understand other people's emotion

SOCIAL
1. Have the ability to adapt or adjust easily to new people
2. Time management for friends. Meet-up with them.
3. Learn to explain yourself
4. Reply to text messages

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment