Friday, April 18, 2014

Live a Life with Purpose

I see, I smell, I hear, I taste, and I feel; therefore I live.

Living a life does not only mean breathing air inside and out, it means serving your purpose, doing what your heart desires so much. But you must do it with God's company, without it you are surely bound to fail. Living a life outside the love of God, means not living at all.

Have a life with God; have a relationship with Him. Believe me, it's the most amazing thing that can happen to you. It's where direction and peace come. A life with Christ is a life with purpose. I cannot assure you that it will be easy, and probably more hardship may come your way, but it will be all worth it, and you will never ever fight alone; God will always be by Your side. There may come a time that you will feel you're alone and God's not around; you may also feel that He does not listen to your prayer but just because God is silent it doesn't mean He's not there and He's not doing anything. Just keep on and never stop trusting your life in His hands. He knows exactly what to do with that. :)

So don't just see, don't just smell, don't just hear, don't just taste, and don't just feel; LIVE. Live a life with purpose, live a life with Christ. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment