Friday, October 25, 2013

Why do some people don’t believe that God exists?

I really want to understand where they were coming from. I want to know why they chose to believe their so called world’s reasoning, when in reality even the world declares how wonderfully it was created. Created. That simply means that someone is responsible for its existence.

I have known some of those unbelievers, and when I tried to ask them why they don’t believe in God, all they do is contradict the proofs and evidences of God’s existence. They only contradict, but they can’t prove their stand.

I am not looking for any arguments; I am just stating the fact based on my experience. I am not disrespecting the beliefs of others; I just want a clear answer from them.  I wonder why they fail to see how God loves them so much. That even they refuse to believe Him, God spare their lives and still giving them a chance to know Him. But time is running, and as long as it runs, everything will come to something like “too late.” Because we all know that our time here on Earth is never permanent and as time is running, we are nearing to our end.

Photo credit: Ronald Santiago
I am not asking you to believe me and everything I wrote here in this blog, what I am saying is that look around you. Look at the sky above, look at the waves of the sea, look at the thunder and the rain, and look at the mountains. No matter how science explains these things, don’t you wonder how they really begin existing? Go on, dig deeper. Research more. And believe me, it will only lead you to proving that someone started it all. Someone great and Someone powerful. Someone greater than any of us.



And before I end this blog, may you accept my apology for posting this topic that can cause war. I just think it’s right for someone to stand upon the truth. And when you experience something real, isn’t it natural to speak up and share how the feelings capture your whole being.

No comments:

Post a Comment