Friday, April 15, 2022

When Mystery Scares

I had a weird dream when I was young. Perhaps I was around Grade 5 to early High School. I forgot when exactly I dreamt about it. 

This dream is one of the few things I remember vividly until now. And just recently, I think, it somehow made sense. 

In the dream, I was with a boy, and he was somehow helping me escape the villains following us. I don't remember his face. I didn't know what he looks like but I remember the feeling. The feeling he gave that I was secured and protected. That he won't let any harm befall me. And perhaps, I love him for that. 

When I woke up, I was left wondering what did I just dreamt and why did I dreamt that. Why does my subconscious brought me that dream. And look at me now, still remembering the details of that dream. 

But lately, I recognize the connection of that dream with my recent experienced on my reality. But how did my subconscious knew I will go through that situation many years from that moment?

The world is full of mystery. And there are things that should be left mysterious. I learned that you don't have to uncover all the mysteries in this life. Sometimes, you just have to have faith and keep holding on that faith and trust the Almighty who holds you in the palm of His hand. He is Omniscient, and may that kept you going despite being bombarded with mysteries that scares you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment