Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Proceed with Confidence


I just can't help but share God's goodness in my life. And I am a living proof that if God is the master of your life, then there's nothing you should worry about. Everything will fall perfectly in the right place at the right time. Maybe not how you imagined it, but definitely it is the best.

If you let Him handle all the aspects of your life, you will never lose the joy in your heart whatever circumstances you may experience. And that will be a very weird feeling, but I think it's God's way of giving assurance that you are indeed walking with Him, carrying you on His shoulder. Things may get rough, and surely there will be times you'll walk on a freaking rocky road, but God will never fail to sustain you and give you encouragement through His word.

I know God is doing something great in my life. I know He is using me to bring glory unto His Name even more. I know His plan for my life keeps on rolling. I know this desire He has put in my heart is yet to be accomplished. I know He will equip me for something great. I know. And so I will proceed with confidence in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment