Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Spare me a Heartbreak

It's not when you spend time with me that makes me feel special; not even when you try to hold my hand, nor the jokes you crack just to make me laugh. No. And I'll be blunt about it. And by being blunt, I'm giving you the right to see me as an average girl who's hard to please. You may also say that I'm acting way too high than my look. But believe me, I don't care. Because truly, I won't settle for less.

If you don't make me feel special like how God makes me feel special, then as early as now, let's quit the romance. We're both not the right one for eachother.

If you don't feel like diving into my world and know every little detail about  me; if you're not ready to protect me and mind how I feel and may feel; if you're afraid to show how much you love me and prove we're both perfect for eachother -- then forget about us. Because truth be told, those things make me feel special.

And though now you know how to stir up the butterfly in my stomach, don't force yourself or even pretend just to make me fall for you. Trust me, it will only ruin our relationship in the future. Please, spare me a heartbreak. It's better to stay single and happy than to have a broken relationship in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment