Sunday, March 15, 2015

Remarkable Scene from The Theory of Everything

(Sorry I failed to correct the color. :P )

Stephen: I'm a cosmologist.
Jane: What's that?
Stephen: It's a kind of religion for intelligent atheists.
Jane: What do cosmologists worship, then?
Stephen: One single unifying equation that explains everything in the universe.
Jane: What's the equation?
Stephen: That is the question.



This was just a shortened throw lines from this scene but I bet I got everything what I need to establish what was happening in here. And yes, this part took a spot in my heart. And this part will never be forgotten. This scene is not so cheesy nor heart warming, it's just a normal conversation between two individuals who doesn't share the same belief but still like to hear each other; and still manage to talk sense. It's rare nowadays. :)


P.S. Perhaps what Stephen said was just another statement for "We're trying to decipher God."

No comments:

Post a Comment