Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who's happy now??

"Don't be too happy, something bad might happen next."


If you're thinking that something bad happened to me because I was extremely happy a while ago.. You're definitely right!


I guess I'm not the only one who've experienced it. And oh gosh! How disappointing it was to suddenly drop you're happiness and excitement from 97.7 percent to .7! point 7! (sigh)


And how come??
Why do bad things happen when you're too happy??
Is there any scientific reason behind that?! (Hope so, so we could learn the theory of it)
Or it's just a mere coincidence of life.. or maybe a product of our own self reasoning because we tend to blame someone or something else when things don't fall according to our plans and expectations.
Which is which?


But the hell I care. What important is I enjoy my life. I'm not going to avoid being too happy or guard my own feelings just to not experience this "bad-thing-might-happen-next" thing. I'm not saying to not believe that phrase, because that certainly happened, happening, and will happen.


My point here is that "life is short", so why waste it by putting limitations on yours? But I do not mean that we get wild to the point that we're already violating God's word (Bible).
What I mean is, if we're happy then enjoy the most out of it..


Besides, it's normal to sometimes be disappointed. After all, where we are is called "EARTH" - it turns. Hope you get exactly what I mean.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment